I have been involved in Florida politics professionally since 1998. I've been quoted in nearly every daily paper in the U.S., appeared on numerous live radio programs including Radio Free Russia, and appeared on live television programming. I have spoken to groups both large and small and even traveled the state with a democrat colleague to speak about negative campaigning to Tiger Bay and Chamber groups.
Some other professional things about me:
· Former executive director of RPOF (I worked directly for three state party chairman and have consulted for two others).
· Campaign manager during a member of congress’ crisis while running for the U.S. Senate.
· Director of field operations for Florida 2000 election and recount
· Lead consultant for campaigns on offense for NC Republican House caucus in 2010.
· Published in the PR handbook, crisis communications chapter.
· Quoted in most national, domestic daily papers.
· Numerous TV appearances including live, election-night coverage.
· Campaign manager, consultant or senior advisor for five statewide campaigns.
Some interesting things about me:
· Civilian graduate of the Air Force’s Air War College’s National Security Forum.
· Graduate of Les McCurdy’s Comedy Boot Camp w/ open mic night appearances.
· Formerly worked as Director of Business Initiatives for the Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County.
· Speak expertly about current events, Florida election trends, historic significance of the 2000 Presidential Recount, and how business leaders can utilize the political environment for effective economic development.
· Volunteer for Replay Outreach – A six week, last-chance program for boys who are in 7th-11th grades who must complete the program to avoid entering the Juvenile Justice System.
· Helped raise more than $75,000 in scholarships for students who attend Sarasota High Schools who will be attending the University of Florida.
- Member of Sarasota Sertoma Club and serve as chair of the speaker committee and serve on the golf tournament committee.
- Joined the Hemingway Look-A-Like Society in 2021 and entered his inaugural contest in Key West that year.
· I am married to Jennifer Bash, have two adult sons, a daughter-in-law, and two granddaughters. national and state politics political news
Jamie works with a nationwide, top 100, full-service advertising and political consulting firm. His clients include politicians, fortune 500 companies, and businesses in the franchise, restaurant, tourism, non-profit and environmental resiliency sectors.
Blog posts are the opinions of Jamie Miller and do not reflect the opinion of his employer or clients. national and state politics political news insightful reasonable conservative commentary
Jamie speaks to groups large and small and delivers motivational and/or political commentary. He is also happy to serve as a panelist or a moderator for your panel. Political training? He literally wrote the book for the Republican Party of Florida.
Need an expert to train your team? Contact me.
Looking for an expert for a panel discussion at your next conference? I'm happy to do it! national and state politics political news insightful reasonable conservative commentary
I have been quoted in nearly all daily papers in the U.S. about national and state politics. I've also appeared on many live TV interviews and election-night coverage programs. Radio? Sure! I appear regularly on syndicated programs and have even been interviewed on Radio Free Russia.
I'm shown here conducting an interview with TMZ.